Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Skijoring

Back at the APDT conference in 2010 Hudson and Murphy and I were invited out to Colorado to skijor.  Didn't know what heck that was back then but it sounded fun.    
Problem was when we returned to the Rockies I found out Murphy's cancer had spread and we never had the opportunity.    

We met a couple over the holidays, Donna and Larry, who skijor with their Pyrenees, Sophia, and little Westie, Gretty, and they invited us up to the White Mountains NH this past weekend to join them.  

First time out, I couldn't have been more pleased with the fuzzybutts.  Yeah me arse was in the snow more than once but cross country skiing in tandem with two inexperienced Pyrenees and a dunderhead for a dad I think we did quite well. 

Watching the video nearby, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. First time to see this and it really looks like fun!! Go Indy and Hudson!!! You did good too Luke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiana found his calling, I think he will be great at this. Happy to see you three out having some fun - great video to add to many great memories.

    ReplyDelete